BestsellerMagazine.com - CATEGORY News update: TITLE
What are Terms and Conditions :
Why do we need Terms and Conditions:
- To prevent your website from abusive users. The abusive user may include spamming other user or posting defamatory content etc.
- Terms and conditions are very important if you have original content on your website and you want to own your content.
- In the case of any abusive user, you want to keep the right to ban the user that’s why we need termination clause.
- Terms and conditions are important to limit your liability under which owner is not liable for any errors in the content presented, or for the information provided are accurate, complete, or suitable for any purpose.
Laws In India :
As per The Information Technology Act, 2008 Section 43A the owner of the website has to pay compensation to the user if his/her data is being misused or leaked and it has cause any personal harm to the person.
- Or you can hire an online service which can generate the document for you. The service provider will charge you a nominal one time fee.
Here is the list of Websites which can help you to generate these documents:
Shopify: Shopify gives you free policy generator and terms and conditions documents for free. It is one of the easiest ways to generate your documents. It also helps you to refund policy which is very useful for the websites which charge their users for their services. URL- www.shopify.com/tools/policy-generator
IUBENDA: IUBENDA helps you much more than just to provide you free policy generator. It provides you an elaborate detail of how and why do you need to generate policies if you use some specific services like Google AdSense, MailChimp, Facebook etc. Also, you can create policies in 10 different languages other than English.
BestsellerMagazine.com, Forum discussion and sharing News from home and abroad. Starting from the ideological, political, economic, social and cultural.
Source : https://www.whizsky.com/2017/08/generate-terms-conditions-privacy-policies-online/