BestsellerMagazine.com - CATEGORY Breaking news: TITLE
Colorado River Indian Tribes:
• Includes members of the Mojave, Chemehuevi, Navajo and Hopi tribes.
• 4,500 members living on and off the reservation. About 9,800 members and non-members live on the tribes' 457-square-mile reservation.
• Median household income of $31,872, about 60 percent of the national median.
• 27.1 percent of residents live below the poverty line, nearly double the national average.
• Median home value of $72,000, about 40 percent of the national median.
• 75 percent of adults over 25 have at least a high school degree, while 9.4 percent have at least a bachelor's degree. The national rates are 87 and 30.3 percent, respectively.
• Reservation established by the U.S. government in 1865.
Source: U.S. Census
BestsellerMagazine.com, Site News Today\\\'s world Presenting Daily News News News Politics, Business, Sports Up Celebrity Gossip.
Source : http://tucson.com/news/local/water-leases-at-root-of-recall-effort-on-colorado-river/article_ddd9d54d-26c9-5a2f-a985-8f718f6b118f.html