Man Dies Of Apparent Carbon Monoxide Poisoning In Rockville Home

BestsellerMagazine.com - CATEGORY Worldwide news: TITLE

Published:

Montgomery County emergency responders at Rockville home where carbon monoxide was detected

VIA PETE PIRINGER

Updated 11:40 a.m. May 14: One man was found dead and another adult was transported to a local hospital with nonlife-threatening injuries after emergency medical workers responded to a 911 call Friday night at a Rockville home and detected high levels of carbon monoxide inside, according to Montgomery County fire department officials.

The man was identified as 25-year-old Manuel Kevin Cornejo-Paredes, Capt. Paul Starks, a Montgomery County police spokesman, said Monday

Starks said police are investigating the death as a suicide.

"There was a note left behind," Starks said. "And other circumstances at the scene were consistent with a suicide."

Pete Piringer, spokesman for the Montgomery County Fire & Rescue Service, tweeted that an EMS crew responded to a medical emergency call received around 9 p.m. from the home on the 300 block of Lawrence Drive. Upon entering, a carbon monoxide detector affixed to the crew’s first aid bag signaled the presence of carbon monoxide.

Cornejo-Paredes was a resident of the home, Starks said. A family member arrived and discovered what had happened, and then was affected by the fumes, he said.

According to Piringer, high levels of the odorless gas were found throughout the two-story house, most likely produced by a generator that was running inside. The crew pronounced one occupant dead and evaluated the injuries of another.

 

BestsellerMagazine.com, latest News Around the world presents the latest information of national, regional, and international, politics, economics, sports, automotive, and lifestyle.

Source : http://www.bethesdamagazine.com/Bethesda-Beat/2018/Man-Dies-of-Apparent-Carbon-Monoxide-Poisoning-in-Rockville-Home/

Man Dies of Apparent Carbon Monoxide Poisoning in Rockville Home
3 things to know about carbon monoxide alarms after man killed
Carbon monoxide detectors not functioning in home where man died
Grand Blanc Township man, 84, dies from apparent carbon monoxide poisoning; Generator was in garage of still-powerless home
Elderly Man Found Dead In Apparent Carbon Monoxide Poisoning Incident
Man Dies of Apparent Carbon Monoxide Poisoning in Rockville
Man found dead in apparent carbon monoxide poisoning
1 man dead, 7 women hurt in carbon monoxide poisoning in Oak Brook
Hazleton Man Dies from Apparent Carbon Monoxide Poisoning
[LIMITED STOCK!] Related eBay Products