BestsellerMagazine.com - CATEGORY Prime News: TITLE
Katie Holmes appears on So You Think You Can Dance (Video!), Gerard Butler is getting fat, Travis Barker and Shanna Moakler reunite, Gwyneth Paltrow cooks a chicken, Avril Lavigne parties really hard and Gwen Stefani looks pretty damn good.
- Katie Holmes thinks that she can dance (and sing!) so she appeared on So You Think You Can Dance last night to do a Judy Garland number, one that some think was choreographed by Tom Cruise. Her dancing was meh, her lip-syncing was God-awful, but it's probably the only way she can possibly make her husband's cock hard, sadly. Here's the video of the splendid event! [Mirror]
- Gerard Butler is worried that he's become a fat ass because he's lost his six-pack abs and has joined a private gym in Chelsea to work some of his hideous blubber off. [Page Six]
- People who know Kate Major, the former Star reporter now boning Jon Gosselin, say that she's a fame-whore who has been desperately seeking a meal ticket to stardom. Really? You don't say! [Gatecrasher]
- Nas did not let the fact that Kelis was giving birth to his child get in the way of his hard partying. Nas reportedly cavorted with young babes and swigged champagne while Kelis was in labor. [Gatecrasher]
- When she wasn't performing on SYTYCD, Katie Holmes stayed home with the kids while Tom Cruise went out and had a threesome with David and Victoria Beckham. A dancing and partying threesome, not that kind of threesome, as far as we know anyway. [Page Six]
- The plane crash that nearly killed Travis Barker last year has brought he and Shanna Moakler back together again. [Page Six]
- In the event you've ever wondered what it would be like to watch Gwyneth Paltrow prepare and cook a chicken, now you know with this amazing video. [Guest of a Guest]
- We always had a feeling that Avril Lavigne was the type of girl who has booze poured down her gullet straight from the bottle, and now our suspicions have been confirmed. [Sun]
BestsellerMagazine.com, set News, Photos, Profile, Video, Artist & Celebrity World complete.
Source : http://gawker.com/5321906/did-katie-holmes-perform-a-judy-garland-number-to-arouse-tom-cruise