BestsellerMagazine.com - CATEGORY Headline Report: TITLE
1. Waking up tomorrow just for your favorite cup of coffee.
2. Getting through Tuesday so you can make it to that Wednesday concert.
3. Going to bed early so you can spend a little extra time snuggling in your bed with your favorite blanket.
4. Turning down plans to stay at home to read that book you haven’t been able to put down.
5. Starting to buy Christmas presents now just because you see something that would fit someone perfectly and you’re now looking forward to Christmas that much more so you can finally give it to them.
6. Smiling when you see traffic backed up so you can roll your windows down and put on some Bob Marley and be the only one smiling that’s stuck in track singing “don’t worry about a thing, ’cause every little thing is gonna be alright.”
7. Buying tickets to an upcoming concert so for the next 30 days you have something to be excited about.
8. Doing a little online shopping so you come home to a surprise on your doorstep.
9. Buying a bouquet of flowers to put on your desk in your office for yourself.
10. Going home and taking a bubble bath because no one can ever do this too often.
11. Buying a new toy for your dog because seeing the joy that comes from giving them a new toy is the absolute best.
12. Making a new playlist and sharing it with someone you know would love it too.
13. Complimenting someone because that might make their entire day.
14. Changing your bed sheets because it will make you feel like a new person.
15. Calling someone on your drive home who you haven’t talked to in a while, just to say hey.
16. Going to the movies so you can get lost in someone else’s life for an hour and a half and forget about yours.
17. Making a Pinterest board of one place you have always wanted to visit and dreaming about the day you’ll be there.
18. Go through your closet and get rid of anything you do not love because it will make you feel much lighter after getting rid of the excess.
19. Texting your crush and making sure they know you like them because it might save you both some time.
20. Disabling all notifications on your social media apps so they won’t distract you throughout the day, only when you decide to open the app.
21. Going to the grocery and buying your favorite candy or snacks because you can.
22. Finding an organization that supports something you care deeply about and making a donation, knowing that even just a $5 donation will make a difference.
23. Finding a new creative, motivational, inspirational image to change your cell phone wallpaper to.
24. Not forgetting to live for the little things.
BestsellerMagazine.com, Site News current daily serving News today and the latest news about politics until News lifestyle and sport.
Source : https://thoughtcatalog.com/kara-daniels/2017/10/24-little-things-that-will-remind-you-just-why-life-is-worth-living/